• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman Fatal1ty Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoHeadz42

Registered
Hey,

I am thinking about buying a GTX 570 in the future and I am wondering which case I should get for that. I was thinking the Zalman Fatal1ty Case, but I don't know if the cooling would be so good. What do you think? I thought about this case because the price is very low.

If it cannot do the job, what case would you suggest me? I am trying to look at something not higher than $150.

Thanks a lot!

*EDIT* Also, would the NZXT Tempest be a good deal?

Get the length of the graphics card and make sure the case will fit it. Other than that a case that has enough cooling and features you want. I'm not familiar with the Tempest. What do you think of their Phantom? You can get it at Canada Computers fairly cheap and it'll take a very large number of fans.

The only Zalman Fatal1ty case I know of is the FC-ZE1.

oE0yG.jpg

Which, unless you have some place special, is not cheap, ~$400 USD about. For the longest time I had a huge hard on for that case, just due to that picture. It looks so nice :)

I have a Tempest and I love it. The evo is a more refined version of it, less lights, better cable management ect.

You should compile all your case threads into one :p

Back