• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X Delux have DCDDR?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Huan

Registered
Does the A7N8X Delux board have DCDDR? Apparently it supports SATA which is something i'm wanting to toy with anyways.. But i'd really like to know if it comes with it or not.. Some sites says it does, but the one on newegg.com that i'm looking at doesn't mention this feature. Looking at them all i'm bout near going cross eyed!!

Main features i'm looking for is :
DCDDR and the SATA the rest all seems to be standard with them all.

My previous board's hd controller retired early so i'm forced to upgrade :-(

Appreicate the help if anyone has the time.

Yes, both the deluxe and non versions have DCDDR. To enable it, just run two sticks of RAM in either slots 1 and 3 or 2 and 3. SATA is only on the deluxe version.

~THT

I ordered a Delux retail yesterday morning from newegg.. Looking forward to this board as apposed to my older and dead MSI K7T266 Pro2 one that I did have.

It's basically like revision 2 A7N8X non deluxe board that does not utilize the dual channel memory controller. It's a low cost board.

Back