• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vcore too high?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

necromanx13x

In efforts to get my system stable, I tried raising the Vcore up to 2.06V. Temp is not as issue since its running at 35C full load. However, when I start up winamp, I get this error.

Script Failure - Left Click to Continue
Guru Meditation
#0021.000306AF.10 Script Fatal Error
Scripts/display.maki

When I left click, the "this program has encountered a problem" box. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? It only happens when I raise the voltage to 2.06V or higher.

I didnt even run p95 because I figured it would fail since I got that weird error Ive never seen before, Im still working on it though.

obviously its happening because your chip is unstable at that speed, and its only unstable that way at that voltage. did you try lowering the speed but keeping volts the same? if you get the same error your chip just wont go that high.

could also be when you are drawing that much from the board or powersupply it might not be able to keep up the volts on the IO bus or something else. are you seeing drops in other volts when you change between like 1.9 and 2.06?

sweet!! nice to get that high voltage stability isnt it?
i just redownloaded tictacs d23SZ and got my clock from 2200 to over 2500 too! i think i must have had a corrupt download last time. does tictac provide md5 sums?

Actually, I just upgraded from sub zero to 3dfire and Im currently running at 235x10.5 stable. With the same exact settings this wasnt stable with the sub zeros. Hopefully after I do the new Vmods this weeked Ill be able to push it up even higher and maybe even reach my goal of 250x10, not bad for a 2200+ eh? After all, most of them were known to be terrible overclockers.

Back