• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problem welcome new hardware found

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jren

Everytime I boot up I get a message Problem Welcome new hardware found box popup. I hit the cancel buton and another box pops up for 5 more times which I have to close. How do I get this to stop?

have a look in the device manager to see if it will tell you which hardware is causing the problems. It should have a ! mark beside it and be in yellow.

Got a couple of thermal printers at work that do that too. it's a pain.

When I go into device manager the yellow ! are beside other devices, ethernet Controller, and raid controller. I have tried to install the drivers for the printer, which one of the boxes calls for, but the printer already works anyway.

If you are not using the onboard LAN(network card built into the mother board) and or RAID controller(also built into the motherboard) disable them in the BIOS or install the drives so the devices will stop giving the errors. If you dont disable them you will still need to install to drivers.

Z

Back