• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[HELP] Socket 478 mobo's with PCIe ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all

i need to buy a new mobo for one that fried, it has to be socket 478, but i was hoping i could find one with a PCIe slot on it..

i was only able to find one by albatron, but i dont really know that name or their quality - can anyone give me some input on Albatron motherboards and also possibly suggest any other socket 478 mobo's that may have PCIe ?

there aren't many that have pci-e for 478 gotta get the 775 chipset to get any good pci-e board. I am selling my DFI LANParty Pro 875P Rev. B board if you want one of the best 478 boards.

yeah seem Asus has a board, but i can not find ANYone selling it, and albatron, that is about it, might just have to go AGP

Yeah, You wont see anyt 478 with PCI-e out there cuz they are moving up to the 775 thing .

if i were you, i would stick with agp until it becomes more mainstream and all of the prices will go down, hopefully

Back