• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

recommend me a mouse pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

i currently have a diamonback razer le plasma mouse .. might be getting
a razer copperhead soon ..

i was thinking of getting the steelpad SS pad .. ? anyone using one ??
if so how do u like it ?

any other recommendations ? :)

I have a funcpad 1030, its really nice, I think they retail for about $20 but im not sure as I found mine in the garbage

TheGreySpectre said:
I have a funcpad 1030, its really nice, I think they retail for about $20 but im not sure as I found mine in the garbage
Im not sure if thats a great testament to product quality. Seems to me this gonna be another one of those things that depend on personal preference

double check whatever you decide on by posting on the razer forums to see if it works with the copperhead. some surfaces don't play well with the laser (also effects the G5).

only reason it was in the trash was the guys at PDX lan were allowing people to trade in there mousepads for ENOURMOUS func pads, the func pads they were giving out were to big to be usefullo to me though and then the PDX guys just threw away all the mousepads people traded in, which included just about every sort of mousepad you ever heard of, I also grabbed a ratpad and steel pad and a hole bunch of other really nice mousepads, but I like the funcpad the best

The rat padz tend to were down quickly and devour mouse feet, I dont like them, the

hmm link to the razer forums .. i didnt see them last time i was on the site ?

haha, m3x, you want to try out my new qck and copperhead combo. I used a diamondback and func 1030 before and it was a pretty damn nice. I have the say the qck is far superior though and it's only 10 bucks on the team3d pro shop. the qck is a lot "softer" if that makes any sense and the mouse just GLIDES over. it's good if you want a good balance between speed and control. The icemat is the best on the market right now IMO. the thunder 8 is just a rebranded fUnc to me or vice versa.

the icemat is second to none if you want speed. the razer mousepads aren't very good IMO and the ratpadz just isn't very good. another thing i should point out is that the qck+ is really meant for low sensitivity and for swiping.

haven't tried the S&S but many of the CS players at my school(we're 70% asian so you know we're pro) say that it is the best on the market. some say it's a little rough so you get control but i will have no idea until i try it.

the best investment, i feel, is some mouse feet. can change the whole feel of the mouse.

-1cem4n

Ratpadz are unbeatable, for the first week or so you own them, then after that there the worst mouse pad you will ever own.

Another vote for fUnc. I love my 1030. Both sides are great. The smooth side somehow wore down and doesnt slide like it used to, but Ive switched to the "rough" side and i like it better anyways. Get some mouse skates for this one, it wore out the ones on my MX510. Maybe its the way I hold my mouse, idk.

Back