• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bigger rad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tat2monsta

hi guys been a while since ive posted in here..
but as to a recent change in my specs im wondering if i need a bigger rad.
at the moment i just have my cpu in the loop and have picked up a 8800gtx-oc2.
now i know my rad will take my cpu and that card with this block ,havnt bought it yet ( http://www.over-clock.co.uk/acatalog/ek_fc8800gtx_waterblock.html )

but would it take 2 cards and my cpu (i think im pushing it a bit). i think i can squeeze a bigger rad into the front of my case if needed.or should i just use this loop for my cards. and setup another loop for my cpu and mount a single rad on the back of my case

would just like some feedback on this.

rig in sig

aaah before i forget.. i MAY be adding a qx6850 sometime soon. so this will heat up my loop?

Last edited:
if your gonna put your cpu and 2gpu in ur loop, i highly recommend a triple rad or a quad.

What temps are you getting right now, and what fans do you have on the HE .2? I think you'll be ok. Although, since you're adding a lot of new stuff, I suppose a triple rad or two separate rad are nice options too. Whichever one is easier for you to implement I think is the way you should go.

Back