• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what waterblocks will fit this mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rustyfender

i have a m3a79t-deluxe with phenom 940 be. i was wondering if anybody had water blocks on this mobo and which ones those would be. i know that its not worth it i still want to do it though.

Did u Tryed Google?
Google is ur FRIENDS

Have you ever thought of helping the person out instead of posting a silly-*** message such as that?:rolleyes:

@rustyfender,

I am running a D-Tek Fuzion version 1 on my M3A79T board and 940BE. It works really well and runs quiet and cool. I imagine that the Swiftech GTZ or XT models will work too, but you will have to buy yourself the AM2 conversion kit. HK also makes a Heatkiller 3.0 model for AM2/AM3 too. The Fuzion comes set up to mount to AM2/AM3 with little problems. I was even able to use the stock backplate that came with my Asus board to make a more secure mount and lessen the strain on the mobo.

i have a m3a79t-deluxe with phenom 940 be. i was wondering if anybody had water blocks on this mobo and which ones those would be. i know that its not worth it i still want to do it though.

which block? cpu or mother board?

I would recommend the HeatKiller Rev 3.0 and the am2 fittings:

Reason: Its the best cooler on the market and at such a good price

I mean I have seen nicer blocks look wise with close temps but every little helps.

heatkiller3-1l[1].jpg

Heh, he hasn't been back to visit his thread since post #3.

That's one reason why I can't stand the "Google is your friend" answer. That turns a lot of folks off and makes them look elsewhere and doesn't sound real friendly. And I like this forum to be as friendly as possible.

Back