• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Tusl-l?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

davesalisburyuk

Registered
I have a ASUS TUSL-L motherboard but the bios wont let me overclock it cos it s a hp branded machine and i think they have loaded there own bios on it the only bios i can find on the net is for the TUSL2, will the bios from this work or has anyone got any other ideas on how to overclock it?

Thanks in advance

hmmm....what kind of chip are you running in that board? Do you have onboard audio or video etc? I'm guessing the TUSL-L is probably a code for Lite meaning that its a stripped down version of the TUSL-2 series but I'm not exactly sure.

Give me any info you have, pics/jumper settings or anything that will help to identify it. Perhaps a TUSL series bios will work and there are also some tweaked TUSL bios but....i'm not gonna give you that link just yet till I know a bit more

If you decide to flash your bios make sure you back up your old bios on a floppy first

ok it is identical in spec the TUSL2-M, it is socket 370 and runs a 1.2gig celeron, it's bloody annoying cos hp have put there own bios do u think the TUSL2-M bios would work it also had onboard vga.sound and lan, and has 3pci and 1agp slots! How would i back up my old bios because if i could do that i would not be worried abut trying new ones have u got any links to the bios u mite think will work? thanks for your help already

Asus has instructions on exactly how to backup your old bios on their download page but it looks like their site is down right now both in the US and taiwan. The links I have are tweaked bios for the CUSL and TUSL-2 series boards and probably will not apply to your board. I have the site bookmarked at home though and will post the link when I get home tonight <---but i'm going out drinking after work so I might forget

Back