• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GF4 waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Coolhand_fm

I am thinking about adding a waterblock to my GF4 4400 and would like some sugestions as to who makes a good block for these cards the one condition on the block is that it has to have fittings for 1/2" ID tubing.

The only ones I know of are from Swiftech, Danger Den, and NeoMoses (www.logiccooling.com)

Also I think Cathar might have something up and coming in the future (not too distant I hope).

Also, I highly recommend NOT getting WBs with clear tops because they are much more prone to cracking and leaking.

Wangster

P.S. Welcome to the forums!

www.dangerden.com

Actually the swiftech blocks are nice and seem to work well however, I dont like the Blue tops they are using.

Got me an EVO from Neomoses and I got the black top as it looks good.

Realgun said:
Actually the swiftech blocks are nice and seem to work well however, I dont like the Blue tops they are using.

Got me an EVO from Neomoses and I got the black top as it looks good.

Neomoses and Cathar are great people to get to know, they make excellent waterblocks. Great job guys. When is Cathar gonna release his GPU waterblock??

you just missed a sale i had one on. It was made by Neomoses, and was top-quality. Performed great and i am buying the w/b for my 9500 from him too. GREAT GUY!

The latest news i hear is JFettig is coming out with a really really nice block for the gf4. I'd check that out b4 i went an bought anything else

youthemandan said:
The latest news i hear is JFettig is coming out with a really really nice block for the gf4. I'd check that out b4 i went an bought anything else

Does Jfettig have a website that I can access?? I would really like to see his designs ...

I posted a thread a little while back on that waterblock, Im working on a few rite now. There will be a very small supply as of now. Itll take a few more weeks.
gf41.jpg

Back