• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fallen Phoenix

Hi, this is my first post here but I've been lurking for a while now. I've got a pretty decent system right now but my case... frankly sucks. It's a plain beige stamped steel case with really nothing to make it stand out. I'm kind of into the Hot Rod scene around here so I figured if I could find a good aluminum case with some nice asthetics, I could get it painted at a local shop and get a friend to do some cool pinstriping on it. I really like Falcon Northwest's cases but I don't really want the logo on it and I don't think they even sell them seperatly. Any suggestions with links to pics?

David

If you are willing to spend the money, get a nice Lian Li case, they look nice and are excellent for moddin:D

second the lian lis, if you have the money. otherwise, go with the chieftecs:) imo, best budget aluminum case.

oh and welcome to the forums!

Back