• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duron going backwards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rockape

Just an odd quirk yesterday, have built a new system Abit KT7A raid Viachip Globalwin 32 HSF Duron 800, have linked the L1 bridges to overclock. First move up to 8.5 multiplyer @100mhz 1.6v no probs, next to 9X but shows up as 700mhz on boot up???????
Bridges look Ok as I can change the mulitplier and core volts in the bios. The chip should be burnt in, son has been running intensive graphic games for a week plus Seti. Have not fiddled more ran out of time yesterday. I have a feeling I have read this before but cannot find the link again. Any ideas please. Life is great downunder.lol!

I would re-do those L1 bridges and make sure no contaminants are on the other sets of bridges.

Hoot

I had the exact same problem. I re-did the bridges and everything worked exactly the way it was supposed to.

Back