• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED EASYPCKITS Lapping Kits $4 -$13+ low shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I ordered the regular pack without glass. Then I get a notice that my paypal account had been credited $3. I checked my email and there was one from Dave stating that I had overpaid for my shipping. I would have never noticed. What an honest guy!

Received my package in 2 days. Very satisfied.

thorn said:
I ordered the regular pack without glass. Then I get a notice that my paypal account had been credited $3. I checked my email and there was one from Dave stating that I had overpaid for my shipping. I would have never noticed. What an honest guy!

Received my package in 2 days. Very satisfied.

Yup, Dave's a great guy offering as great product for short money. That's why this thread is a 'sticky'. ;)

Silversinksam said:

Yup, Dave's a great guy offering as great product for short money. That's why this thread is a 'sticky'. ;)

For sure.

If I could go back and do it again, knowing what I'd get in the end, and the customer service along the way, I'd easily have paid double. Not only did I get great customer service, but an entertaining story about his Calculus class in college. I was very impressed overall, an would not mind giving a recommendation or testimonal.

I am mightily impressed by the positive feedback presented here. I am thinking about getting one of these kits based on that feedback alone. I may have a need for it soon, and i definitely know where to look if/when I do :D

greenman100 said:

For sure.

If I could go back and do it again, knowing what I'd get in the end, and the customer service along the way, I'd easily have paid double. Not only did I get great customer service, but an entertaining story about his Calculus class in college. I was very impressed overall, an would not mind giving a recommendation or testimonal.

Aw shucks. Was that the one about the...impressive young lady? :D :D :D

Dave
[email protected]

just bought one of these, hope to be posting results soon

Oh you will be pleased, i promise. Even if you dont use it right off hand. I promise You will just stare at it wishing you had something to use it on :p

Picked up a kit last week, it's a great product for a low price. Extremely fast shipping, received mine 3 days after placing the order...on a weekend even.

Silversinksam said:
The quality is Excellent, it would't be a 'Sticky' Thread if it's wasn't a heck of a deal. Tell Dave I sent you and he'll charge you more :p

Thanks for the heads up. :thup:

I needed a kit to lap my vga silencer. Ordered the $4 dollar kit without the glass and got some zip ties as a thank you, sweet...I was running low. Anyways, shipping was fast and the kit was everything I needed. I would gladly order another lapping kit again. Thanks.

Just finished lapping my first cpu with the kit. Beautifully packaged, clear directions, and process went very well. I'm about to order some more...

Like all the rest of the posts here, Dave and his products/website are GREAT!!
Transaction went very smooth and shipped quick and he even threw in a little bag of random zip ties because I am an OC forums member, how cool is that?!?!!!!
Great deal.

Just wanted to add my 1 cent to this thread. Ordered from David based on this thread. WHATTA GUY.

Since I'd never lapped before, I thought I might need the larger size. I ordered and noted with my payment that I'd like the large size. Dave actually shipped me two complete sets and the "OCF Tie-Rap-Pak" for no extra charge.

GREAT Kit and everyone should have one even if for only the "KOOL" factor.

Rich

Back