• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EASYPCKITS Lapping Kits DEAL EXPIRES SUNDAY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm in as well... gotta prep up for my next build - plus I need some more artic-clean and AS5...

Just got mine yesterday, tonite I will lap it.

Edit: Just finished this, and dang... 10 degree c drop with one fan on a ultra-120...

Last edited:
Can anyone help post this on the [H] forum? Beuller? Beuller?

I can't do it due to the rules of the forum. But one of you fine fellows can.

:)

David

if i could use my card, id be grabbin one, but i dont have a paypal account. well actually im hung up on verifying it.

also, im not sure their rules on advertising, but like XS and EOC forums might also be interested.

four4875 said:
if i could use my card, id be grabbin one, but i dont have a paypal account. well actually im hung up on verifying it.

also, im not sure their rules on advertising, but like XS and EOC forums might also be interested.

It's actually easy to use a credit card to pay through Paypal, many of my customers do that.

Any forums you think would be appropriate, spread the word. I have about three more hours left. :)

David

If any [H] forum guys happen to drop by, I'll continue to honor the deal through 6AM on Monday 8/14 CDT. After that, I will be travelling.

David

Whew... it's good to be back home. Over 10 hours of driving, and 800 DSLR photos later (2.5 GB worth!), I am ready to get horizontal. :)

Thanks everyone for the sales!

David

=( .... went to home depot to get some sand paper to lap my heatsink ... 220,320,600 grit cost me 13 bucks, they didn't have anything above 600 grit ... decided to buy the premium kit with glass amazing deal imo

I bought a kit a few months back, a good deal though I would recommend the larger sheets, the small ones are decent for a CPU but very hard to do a heatsink.

Back