• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Desk? My New Command Center

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow that project will be awesome.

BTW, umm, what the heck is that EGG stuff, looks kinda creepy....but still interesting.

It monitors brainwaves and outputs it to a program that displays them in a number of ways. Practical? Not really but it is cool. When I add the switches for it to the control panel it will be labled "Zero System" though im not sure how many would get the refrence.

I modified/tested one of the APC's and the switches work great, will definately have cool pics tonight.

:(
You uploaded the thumbnails by mistake, but they are just about big enough to make it obvious that it's one serious piece of kit he is building!

electrically, i wish upon you amperage, and plenty of them.

structurally, i hope it sits on concrete slab.

Suscribing! Nice work. I want to build a desk, but on a smaller scale... MUCH smaller scale, my apt isn't that big.

Here's a pic of the desk put together. Painted pics will come soon.

The legs were changed from a box style to angled legs, looks cooler.

Wait one side has one of those hindges right? where you pop them up 90 degress so you can get in. haha Thats bomb.

dude that is sooo freaking cool... You've kinda inspired me to do the same (but on a much smaller scale) how much did it cost you for all this so far?

god i can't wait till the final product. I think you need a doorbell so people can talk to you while you're surrounded by monitors.

-1cem4n

EEG?
like Navi in Lain?
Love the control panel.
blows my mind.
how about a big red mushroom scram switch ( if only for show?)

Back