• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stuck at 50 degs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Centercore

This is quite concerning I used to check my temp with mobo moniter I was getting around 60-81 degrees I later installed speed fan I was getting the same uninstalled both reinstalled the new speed fan added 3 case fans went into the bios turned performance mode on fast computer froze turned it back to normal went and installed everest thats the point where it was all weird( this didnt happen in one day its just things I did leading up to when my cpu went to 50 degrees)

I checked it one my cpu temp and it was 50 decided to stress it went to about 52 degrees idle was about 48-53 it was really moving

im not sure what did this did mobo moniter install some driver or something or is this my real temps or did my temp probe break

I wanna oc some more but im not sure im getting 50o or really 90o

ohh I was hoping you wouldnt say that :( ive had a bad previous experience in that department

Yeah I went to the site and it does have fixes for the sensor but if I screw it up my motherboard is useless

this sucks cause I want to but there is a chance of me f'ing things up

I thought MSI was very easy to do updates of every kind very easily? Do you have problems because your on 56K? My bro and his best friend both have MSI mobo's and I thought they told me the system does everything for you.

Is the system in your sig the one your working on? That mobo supports dual channel doesnt it? If so pull the 256 stick and run it in dual channel. Im running 1.5 gbs till saturday when I get the other 1 gb stick. The BF2: SF needs alot of memory so 2Gbs should do it for now.

Last edited:
but they are different dont they need to be identical ram sticks anyway ill check out liveupdate hopefully itll work and I dont need to do the dos stuff

Back