• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations Team B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stryfe

Congratulations Team B on winning the race! :beer:

Team B passed the finish line around the middle of the day with the Alpha BONCers about 28k behind.

A few stats:
- the race lasted 43 days
- Team B's average over the entire 43 days was 23,356cs/day, at the beginning it was 15,551cs/day
- Alpha BOINCers' over all average was 22,604cs/day at the beginning it was 15,749cs/day
- Wildcards was the team to raise their output the most, I saw over 150% at one point
- Overall the members in the race as much as doubled thier output on average
- Enkidu(Praxis) produced the most credit by a single member with over 320k even though he started a few days late
- at the beginning of the race the OC Seti Team's average output was 100k/day, during the race the average rose as high as 135k and spent a lot of the time around 120k

Congratulations are in order for everyone, you guys sure know how to find CPU cycles!

In the future I'd like to find a way to include latecomers a little more my having the Wildcards team contribute credit to the other teams proportionally based on the distribution of credit between them at each update. That'll take some code changes though so depending how soon we run another race I may not get it setup.

You guys thinking we should run another race right away or do you want sometime to figure out seti enhanced first? I'm still using the "regular" version on all my machines myself.

You should really give Crunch3r's new optimized seti app a try because without it takes forever to crunch a unit. Just copy the app info and optimized seti from his site into your folder and you're done. You'll be getting old and new units at the same time.

Back