• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Status

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just wanted to say hello again. All moved into my new house and I am running Rosetta again. Don't think I will push as hard again, but I should move back up the ranks agian.

Hmmm.... I think we could. Month of October? Sounds good to me.
Team USA is getting a bit cocky and pulling away from us, and I think we need to put them in their place. What does everyone else think?

I'm up for it.

Side note: Rosetta has been unsettingly stable since our last contest ended. In the last month I am up to about a 95%+ completion rate on work units on both machines. Where was this level of stability during the contest?

So frustrating.

I hear ya. My rac is up over 2400 now, whereas I couldn't seem to break 2000 during the contest. I think i was sitting between 18-1900.

Well, the summer heat has died down and I am back to 24/7 folding. so my RAC will be climbing again. my goal is to reach 2 million credits by mid march.

EDIT: also switching back to my water loop on my daily rig so my OC can also increase which means higher RAC :D

The Rosie RAC Harvest is our yearly event that occurs in November. This year will be the 3rd RAC Harvest.
It's always good to be at full production or close to it when the contest starts, but that's about all the preparation that's required. Just make sure to register with your Forum and BOINC Usernames when you see the registration thread to ensure that you are entered in to the draws. Announcements will be made both on the front page and forum wide, so you shouldn't miss it.

Back