• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Rosetta Team - March Event 2011 - Status Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Switch to 6 he units made me rise in RAC.

How do you do that? Id like to maximise my points output but its a little difficult :(

Ive been fighting with my setup a bit, turns out this is really sensitive to your nb speed. What worked very well for 1 app bombed with this one.. Ive found a happy medium I think. I just need a point in the right direction about wu size or type :thup:

Just go online to your account and set it under preferences. Slower older machines like shorter unit and newer faster machines like longer unit. You can set your slower machines under a school preference and faster ones under home to make the setup easy. Longer units also use more ram. So take that into account.

Ram is no problem, before I left for work it was only useing 5.2 out of 12 :D

So how do you change the WU length? Would that be under project time? If its set for 60 mins then I should set it close to 180 mins?

Ram is no problem, before I left for work it was only useing 5.2 out of 12 :D

So how do you change the WU length? Would that be under project time? If its set for 60 mins then I should set it close to 180 mins?

here are the steps... follow the circles.

wul1.JPG

wul2.JPG

wul3.JPG

wul4.JPG

then click update preferences.

easy as that.

:thup:

The winner of the third and fourth of four Weekly Draws for a $50 Newegg.com Gift Certificate are:

stonesthroen

A record of this draw can be found HERE.

and

bmwbaxter

A record of this draw can be found HERE.

There were 23 eligible contestants entered in to tonight's draws.
As always, our draws are entrant accessible so you can verify that you were entered in to the draw, and whether or not you won.

Check your PM's!

Individual Progress Update:

Check here to see how you've been doing!

Team Progress Update:

Firmly in 2nd after a surge by the Czech Team robbed us of top spot, but I couldn't be happier with the effort put forth by our team.
We've crushed the 20 Million Point Mark for the contest, which is amazing!
You should all be proud!

Code:
[SIZE="3"]
[B][COLOR="Yellow"]Team RAC-18-Feb-11: [COLOR="Lime"]143,265[/COLOR][/COLOR] 
[COLOR="Yellow"]Team RAC-Contest Start:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]145,378[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]Team RAC-Current:[/COLOR]  [COLOR="Lime"]214,258 [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]Team RAC-Increase:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][COLOR="Cyan"]70,993[/COLOR] in 119 days[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]RAC Position:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]2nd[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Team Total Points-18-Feb-11:[COLOR="Lime"] 73,704,817[/COLOR][/COLOR] 
[COLOR="Yellow"]Team Total Points-Contest Start:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]74,115,400[/COLOR]  
[COLOR="Yellow"]Team Total Points-Current:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]97,227,316[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]Team Total Points Crunched:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][COLOR="Cyan"]23,522,499[/COLOR] in 119 days[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]Points Position:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]16th[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Updated: [COLOR="Lime"]18-Jun-11 @ 12:44[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE]

Last edited:
thanks :D according to boinc stats i have been pulling in over 7.3k credits a day. so expect my RAC to rise :D

Congratulations, everyone! We are kicking ***!

I'll pass my Million Milestone in a few days. I'll be proud to say that I passed that mark during this challenge.

I guess most of my systems will be down for awhile. Storm last night borked most of my surge suppressors, so I will have to assess the damage and see if I can bring any back online. Just my main rig is back and running and I think I will this one off for awhile as well....

So I just signed up for this...

Overclockers Name: Dereku
Rosetta Name: Dereku

So yeah, saw the thread and realized I have plenty of left over clock cycles... although right now I won't be RACing at night due to a desire to sleep.

:welcome: Dereku!

Glad to have you with us, but - your sign up is in the wrong thread. Move those sign up two rows, over to the sign up thread, and you'll be all set. This is just the march output of the contest, thread.

So I just signed up for this...

Overclockers Name: Dereku
Rosetta Name: Dereku

So yeah, saw the thread and realized I have plenty of left over clock cycles... although right now I won't be RACing at night due to a desire to sleep.

Big welcome Derek, glad to have you with us. I've got you added to the contest roster. :welcome:

Thanks. I just logged on after a weekend of yard work and noticed i was one of the lucky winners this week!!

It is getting hot in my area so might need to knock my processing down to 2/3 of the day instead of 24/7 for a couple months once the summer really hits us over here. Once it gets cold again is 24/7 except for when i have project deadlines to complete.

I do have to say i may not post or talk much in the forums but i do love reading the forums in here while at work. Thanks for all the awesome information you provide your members and for an awesome community of people you guys have in here.

Hoping to hit my one million points in a few months crunching for OC.

Cheers

You're doing a great job, Stonesthroen.

Speaking of reaching a million points, Wayward Son is very close to that goal. Another day or two will do it. BMWBaxter and myself are also within a couple weeks of it.

about 2 weeks away for me. but i will be down for a bit this weekend. as I get ready for my overclocking event. won't affect rosetta much since i am only gonna be taking my 580 offline to bench. just going to slow down my WU turnaround time.

You're doing a great job, Stonesthroen.

Speaking of reaching a million points, Wayward Son is very close to that goal. Another day or two will do it. BMWBaxter and myself are also within a couple weeks of it.

Thanks for the shout-out. As of 10:00 PM Central time, I'm about 8000 points away. By the time I wake up not tomorrow but on Wednesday, I will have passed my first Million.

I'll also take this time to point out that I've been a very consistent member during this challenge, only surpassed in total points crunched by the top three MONSTERS that we have on this team (and also that I'm only barely beating Cyanstorm in what is a statistical dead heat between the two of us in points crunch since the start of the contest). I'll happily take fourth place against the three uber menches with my two AMD rigs. :)

EDIT: Make that my two mATX AMD rigs!

\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/, representin'!!

From the Baditude data shown above, our top six producers during the contest are:

Code:
 [color="Wheat"][size=3]
1) PolRoger . . 3.1M
2) muddocktor . 2.3M
3) drshivas  .  2.0M
4) Molnarc  . . 1.0M
5) Wayward Son  6.9K
6) Cyanstorm .  6.9K[/size][/color]

All the Rising Tide folders started way too late to be in the top contest producers list, of course.

Last edited:
Back