• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#1 TBird on madOnion woohoo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wowzers... great job, you deaded my friend with a p4 2ghz and a Radeon 8500 Retail... both not overclocked... and he has a soyo SDRAM board with 384mb of pc-133 (thats his bottleneck :D )

i think he got a 75XX ...

Again... Very nice :D

ps. how u do dat :eh?: ..hehe

good ol' onion

that's totally sweet, you beat me with RAM (is your board actually clocked to use the capability of pc2400? my guess would be yes 'cause you say you have the heatsinks but I had to ask) you beat me by 1 or 2 frames for most of the tests, but you totally flogged me on the nature scene (me=20+ you=40+) and that I don't really understand... must be vRAM intensive.

Does anyone know what the highest 3dmark2k1 score ever is? I think the highest I've seen was like 10,5xx. I'm sure there's someone with one of those dual socketA mobo's with two MP 1900+ cards in it and a severly oc'ed Radeon 8500, perhaps a crap load of DDR RAM that could just skyrocket the score.

Anyway, if you wanna compare with me and see how you beat my bad in the nature scene check it out. Also I think you should run the rest of those tests too.
http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare2k1.shtml?2533625

later

Re: good ol' onion

DaedalusX said:
that's totally sweet, you beat me with RAM (is your board actually clocked to use the capability of pc2400? my guess would be yes 'cause you say you have the heatsinks but I had to ask) you beat me by 1 or 2 frames for most of the tests, but you totally flogged me on the nature scene (me=20+ you=40+) and that I don't really understand... must be vRAM intensive.

Does anyone know what the highest 3dmark2k1 score ever is? I think the highest I've seen was like 10,5xx. I'm sure there's someone with one of those dual socketA mobo's with two MP 1900+ cards in it and a severly oc'ed Radeon 8500, perhaps a crap load of DDR RAM that could just skyrocket the score.

Anyway, if you wanna compare with me and see how you beat my bad in the nature scene check it out. Also I think you should run the rest of those tests too.
http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare2k1.shtml?2533625

later

un fortunetly 3dmark doesnt do multi threading so it will only use one cpu.
but i have a good idea of what was in that system....

darn, is multi-threading impossible to impliment into gaming? I've never gotten involved with multiprocessing before so I know nothing about it...

And if it's not that hard do you think 3dmark2002 might have the capability upon release?

congrats, Dissolved! maybe i'll flash to my old bios so it sees my XP as a regular TB! lol! good job though, might have to break out my old 1.4 and see how well she'll still do....looks in trunk full of computer crap....hmmmm, a shiny lookin ahjya 1.4, hehe. nah, you deserve it, I know you work hard on that thing.

FrozenInHI said:
congrats, Dissolved! maybe i'll flash to my old bios so it sees my XP as a regular TB! lol! good job though, might have to break out my old 1.4 and see how well she'll still do....looks in trunk full of computer crap....hmmmm, a shiny lookin ahjya 1.4, hehe. nah, you deserve it, I know you work hard on that thing.

now im getting a 1900+, so ill have to mess with that...
also im getting a new hdd, so ill have to reinstall everything..
so maybe ill get a way better score :) im hoping for the 10k club.. ;)

Congrats' Dissolved That's a really neat score! I hope you stay in at #1 for a long time....

Re: Re: #1 TBird on madOnion woohoo

Gandalf said:

Wow, we have the same mobo, same vid card, same RAM, same processor......how did you get such a good score?

What drivers are you using?

(My score was 2384)

What was yours?

no, he's got a geforce 3 ti 500 and you don't, that's how he scored in the mid 7k range(forgot exact number, forgive me), you have an MX if your sig is correct, in that case, you are close to the level you should be for this benchmark.

im gonna try and break 8k be4 i get my 1900+...
so if im lucky i may...
i may re-do the epoxy with alumna that i got last week..
and im thinking of *possibly* making a plet with the alpha sink.. but im not too sure if that would work

nice scores man! mines topped at 7684 at the moment.
thats @1.5 ghz
if u ever list all your settings give me a hollor!
i could use some better ideas on tweaks.

deathstar13 said:
nice scores man! mines topped at 7684 at the moment.
thats @1.5 ghz
if u ever list all your settings give me a hollor!
i could use some better ideas on tweaks.

well number 1 is to oc your vid card as high as possible... u only have urs at 250/570?
mines 277/597, and i have an L1 cooler, and tin sinks on my card, thats why mines so high...
if your as nuts as me to get every 3dmark possible then ud wanna get better cooling...

Back