• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glorious Leader!!! I challenge you to a duel!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Break out your Thunderbird's kids it's Opty's socket Wprime challenge both 32M and 1024 must be run. Winner takes all.

PS: Yup fixed my NF7-S

Ive got a MSI K7N2 Delta installing XP with a Duron 700, Ill let you know how that goes, last time i tried this board it wouldnt post after saving setting in the bios, seems to have managed that so far.

As for tbirds, Ive got a 1100,950, and 900.

Your probably going to kick my *** due to the NF7-s alone, and then stomp my *** with your socket A knowledge.....Need to dig me up a NF7-s...
I also need to find the damn clip to my better socket A heatsink...

Its a no go anyway, tossed the 1100 t-bird in, hit 160fsb, and got started doing some runs and the board decided it wanted to go back into a coma.

Back on the wall as a decorative peice it goes. Im surprised it went as long as it did.

Its a no go anyway, tossed the 1100 t-bird in, hit 160fsb, and got started doing some runs and the board decided it wanted to go back into a coma.

Back on the wall as a decorative peice it goes. Im surprised it went as long as it did.
LOL me too. I got 2 runs out of a 1400 and it croaked again. Time for a new board.

Admirable! benching a lot of Legacy chips. I need to start assaulting this! Oldest I have benched is a P4 945. Got this large collection of CPU's collecting dust in my organizer. :popcorn:

Back