• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glorious Leader!!! I challenge you to a duel!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good enough. It seems both my socket A baords are out of comission. Wanna play socket 370 instead?

Let me check to see if my last socket 370 board lives, I traded my other one off, been playing on the GA-5AX with a K6 166mhz, hit 235 max. At the boards max volts heh...need to seal the board and get it cold.

It's on like donkey kong.
I just have to find one :p

Lemme know when your ready. We have the same motherboard, so if you have a different CPU in mind let me know. I may have it :D
Still in my possession is a Phenom X4 9950, Athlon 64 3200+, 960T, Athlon X2 5200+. I also have a 7750 and 7850, but they are spoken for in a trade for a GTX480 Lightning.

Thanks! Seeing those 990fx single core results makes me want to get one and try to get some fsb.

Penguins! I will 960T you on something, Ive only got air for now as funds are low (just back of hols) and dice is expensive here :( I have a few other am2/am3 and 939 chips if anyone else wants a go :p

We can do some air benches keny. You name it, I'll give it a go. I wanna see what this Crosshair V Formula can do :D
Ok, how about CPU freq, wp32, and ucb, not too strenuous, or do you fancy something else? I'm off work all week so time should not be a prob

Sat night is not good for me as I'm back to work sun and you're sat night is my sun morning, we could run it with a certain background and then up the results to the bot for confirmation then you could run the benches whenever you get time (like forum wars) we could use con1's new avatar as the background :rofl: and for the stakes the avatar pic is good for me unless you have another idea

Break out your Thunderbird's kids it's Opty's socket Wprime challenge both 32M and 1024 must be run. Winner takes all.

PS: Yup fixed my NF7-S

Back