• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Risen 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bishoff

Anyone looking forward to this one? Releases next week, but I'm a little worried they may have blown it like they did with Risen 2. I thought Risen 1 was an excellent Gothic game. Supposedly, they went back to the Risen 1 type of game (crosses fingers). There's hardly any gameplay vids for it, except for some German youtube vids, and no demo. :chair:

Well, I guess no one is interested in these types of games here lol. Just in case, R3 delivered and made a redemption with the 3rd installment. A nice mix of the best parts of Risen 1 & the Gothic games, minus Arcania. Worth the buy...if you like the series.

I loved Gothic it was a fun game. Let us know how it is once you get it. With so little info I'm hesitant to buy early but I can't say i haven't looked at it a few times on steam.

I loved Gothic it was a fun game. Let us know how it is once you get it. With so little info I'm hesitant to buy early but I can't say i haven't looked at it a few times on steam.

19 hours in so far and it's definitely an improvement from 2 without a doubt. It has the Risen 1 feel and is surprisingly quite bug free as compared to their other initial releases. It's a buy for people who like Risen. I think that's the best way to put it. If you're looking for a Dragon Age or Witcher experience, then you might not like it. ;)

Back