• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evolve beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pinky33

I was able to play for a few hours before the beta ended.

Great game to play with friends. I can see it being an amazing LAN game.

I like games that force you to use team work to win.

I do not feel it is worth $60 though. So many games on steam for $10 that are great fun so I feel it is hard to spend $60 on new games these days.

-Pinky

I'm staying away from this game. The whole preorder bonuses and dlc plans sound awful. As well as the penalty for not preordering (you have to unlock the other hunters in a very grindy fashion... or if you preorder they are already unlocked).

At least according to what I've read and heard on the most recent rebel fm podcast.

Last edited:
That's kinda how I interpreted it too Janus.. makes me want to stay away on purpose since its practically promoting the pay to win attitude. It did look like a promising game though.

Thanks for the heads up sobe. I might buy it for $20 if my friends play. I want to be cool like my friends you know, hehe.

-Pinky.

Back