• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My PC froze all the sudden!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamran

Hi, i was browsing the web and chatting on steam, all the sudden i noticed my mouse started working, so i pressed numlock and it didn't work! so i pressed restart button which didn't work either! i had to hold the power button to make my pc go off, now i don't see any error massages other than this in my Event viewer : "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." which is becasue i force shutdowned my pc!
this happened again like 3-2months ago too, should i be worried? or not, My old PSU had killed my GPU and HDD too(GPU dying the day after HDD's death)!

I don't think its really related but my Network and sharing center takes like 2mins to load up, and after that its unresponsive, and it hasn't happened on Ubuntu yet! (my GPU died while i was working on Ubuntu on sublime, my screen suddenly went weird and gone crazy!)

Back