• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Summer CPU BBQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Johan, when your done NOT killing that 1090T send it my way. I'll show you the true power of AMD :D

HA, you just made me lol, a lot. I haven't really hit that one yet. Had some issues with water. Gotta take a break and swap boards. Damn humidity and GFX cards are not a good combo.
Here's a sample though

pifast 18.34.JPG

I just want that 1090T for my gaming PC not to kill :D Can't get a CPU like that anymore.

And come on, you can get that 9370 higher :D

That's what I thought but I still haven't managed to break 8.0 with that bugger long enough to save it. It's like that's it's line in the sand.

Add caps to your CPU power plane and splash a shot of LN2 onto the vrm. Just make sure you grease the board up completely.

Caps

Yeah I had a splash today that took my system down. I could hear it boiling away somewhere in there but couldn't get it to come back to life.

You can always take the heatsink off the FETs and put grease on top. It will still transfer heat and also allow for condensation to not kill your mobo/cpu

Just in case that New Yawker got any funny ideas i decided in the little time i had to put that 1090T to work just to see what it's got. Have to say I likey Ha ha
Johan45/ AMD/6cores/ WPrime 1024/ 191.937*6= 1151.622

untitledwp 191.937.JPG

Haven't done a validation on that one yet. But my next dewar belongs to the 1090T. I'll make you work for it !

Just in case that New Yawker got any funny ideas i decided in the little time i had to put that 1090T to work just to see what it's got. Have to say I likey Ha ha
Johan45/ AMD/6cores/ WPrime 1024/ 191.937*6= 1151.622

View attachment 165759

The summer BBQ is capped at 4.0 with a tolerance of +10 mhz. You "Yawned" at the sub Johan posted then linked a sub that's almost 1300 Mhz higher. The summer BBQ was to get guys to tweak and see how well they could do.

I was wondering why some of you were saying capped at XX. I thought you guys were talking about something else.

I'm more or less goading Johan to do more with that 1090T. Its only existence is to be OCed until it dies.

Well it worked Dolk

I+will+destroy+you+i+made+a+gif+because+morbo_e0138b_4865125.gif
Got you in my sights now :snipe::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

But I would like to preserve it's life. I like this chip.

I was wondering why some of you were saying capped at XX. I thought you guys were talking about something else.

I'm more or less goading Johan to do more with that 1090T. Its only existence is to be OCed until it dies.
I agree, but there were some requests for the benching competitions to be capped. This way the people that use sub ambient cooling couldn't just run away with it.

No I agree. I may do some work with my 560 and 6300FX while I am waiting to buy a 1090T

Well you just gave me a reason to finally put the cold to it Dolk. That happens when you have too much stuuf and just don't know what to bench next.

Back