• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello guys, checkout my "little giant" :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1stwind

Registered
Yes, it’s a “cute” system with a mini-itx case : Corsair 250D.

SmTTOHG.jpg
17374336488_2448f7b6a0_z.jpg 17468492483_94606fb736_z.jpg 17902804269_87f893a98f_z.jpg 17926068402_499985251f_z.jpg 18089998361_97482da9c7_z.jpg 18089046005_f30ef7977a_k.jpg

Partitions :
Core i7 – 4790k and the GTX TITAN X
Fitting for hard tubes and hard tubes.
Ek supremacy csq CPU Block
Ek fc titan x csq VGA Block
Ek d5 res PumpA small tank
Finally, a special radiator designed by TSPC.

// My website in my profile is not completed yet, but it's visitable :p

Attachments

• 17466445504_f11c5719db_o-600x600.jpg
    17466445504_f11c5719db_o-600x600.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 376
  • 17902813049_5d861de77d_m.jpg
    17902813049_5d861de77d_m.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Looks great! Love the aesthetic, the black fittings with acrylic tubing and the milky white liquid (though I am worried for you in regards to gunking up the build with that fluid...).

Looks great! Love the aesthetic, the black fittings with acrylic tubing and the milky white liquid (though I am worried for you in regards to gunking up the build with that fluid...).

Aha, thanks ! I'm still testing the loop of this system. Btw, I made many systems, you can check my last, i named it "HNC monster" , it has dual loops, look quite good :
11211661_558266037647751_1404467582_o.jpg

I'm also making a 9desk with the budget about $20000 , when i finish, hope it good enough to put it in overclocker main page :p

// sorry about my broken Engrish.

Last edited:
Aha, thanks ! I'm still testing the loop of this system. Btw, I made many systems, you can check my last, i named it "HNC monster" , it has dual loops, look quite good :
View attachment 164067

I'm also making a 9desk with the budget about $20000 , when i finish, hope it good enough to put it in overclocker main page :p

// sorry about my broken Engrish.

While it look good but your flow are sucks to say the least. You got sharp 90 degree fittings every where that will absolutely slow the water flow through out the loop. But I don't think he cares because it is not his personal rig. I believed all of his built are for his customers. While most of the customers in Vietnam are know nothing or understand it. But most of these customers are considered rich or have money to spent. Think about it guys. Average workers in the factory earn about $2000-3000 a yrs. Let alone $20,000 built.

While it look good but your flow are sucks to say the least. You got sharp 90 degree fittings every where that will absolutely slow the water flow through out the loop. But I don't think he cares because it is not his personal rig. I believed all of his built are for his customers. While most of the customers in Vietnam are know nothing or understand it. But most of these customers are considered rich or have money to spent. Think about it guys. Average workers in the factory earn about $2000-3000 a yrs. Let alone $20,000 built.

Bro, ppls spend money on what they want. Don't judge them by the way how they using their money, don't be a ....
and yes, this guy love fittings, he require me that set up as many fits as possible.
I can do better without using too many fittings ($700 for this wc system) , what do you think?
: 16688580774_de6a5bbc2e_k.jpg 17123263718_f91dd48f1d_k.jpg 17123484900_052c05632b_k.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce, no need for that as the customers can spend as they please as the OP knows what he is doing. Angles fittings are fine as long as its being run by a premium pump. A DDC or D5 will do just fine. I will say those are some really nice acrylic bends. :D

I like the look of the rad in the firs post, that copper look is nice on the fins. I thought it was a aquacomputer at first, but it's too thin, those sold stateside that you know of?

Edit: something I noticed, the bends in your loops are really nice, you make your own jigs for the bends? I notice a lot of peoples bends (free hand or jig bends) tend to distort at the arc of the tube, yours looks uniform all the way through the curve, impressive.

Clean and awesome build! I have a question on the first pic, what do you call those 90 degree fittings that connects the bend in the middle? Most of the fittings i find online has the G1/4 threading on one side.

You got sharp 90 degree fittings every where that will absolutely slow the water flow through out the loop.

90 degree bends are not as bad as many make them out to be.

In fact there not even worth worrying about. Martin from Martin's Liquid Labs performed some factual/accurate measurements on pressure drop restrictions for 90 degree bends and in reality they are not as bad as many people assume them to be.

With todays DDC's and D5's you would be hard pressed to add enough 90 degree angled connectors to make much of a dent on overall flow performance In a PC.

Last edited:
Some beautiful builds that you have made, very impressive bends with the hard acrylic.

I look forward to seeing the desk you are making!

gotta say, they are very pretty builds!!!!!

as far as customers....... the man that pays is the man that says...............

I like the look of the rad in the firs post, that copper look is nice on the fins. I thought it was a aquacomputer at first, but it's too thin, those sold stateside that you know of?

Edit: something I noticed, the bends in your loops are really nice, you make your own jigs for the bends? I notice a lot of peoples bends (free hand or jig bends) tend to distort at the arc of the tube, yours looks uniform all the way through the curve, impressive.

Distorting problem is because they bend when the temperature is not enough, or it was too hot. An other reason maybe because the tube got dirty (dust, small objects....) inside.
I made these last month.
11292766_566235720184116_806249140_n.jpg 11296430_566235716850783_1868675394_o.jpg

Last edited:
1stwind I'd like to welcome you to OCF! You've showcased some very impressive builds here. Don't worry about your broken Engrish. It's better than a few of the USA members. LOL

Stuffing a Titan and a 4790k in a 250D would seem like a big task in such a small case. What kind of case temperatures were you seeing under load?

I can see how you've made a name for yourself with the quality of these builds.

1stwind I'd like to welcome you to OCF! You've showcased some very impressive builds here. Don't worry about your broken Engrish. It's better than a few of the USA members. LOL

Stuffing a Titan and a 4790k in a 250D would seem like a big task in such a small case. What kind of case temperatures were you seeing under load?

I can see how you've made a name for yourself with the quality of these builds.

Thanks bro. In fact, I just have tested the leak of the 250D , I haven't ran it yet, cause i'm doing other system, 9desk and modding a PC case for a FPS gamer (with a mini gun is the main theme, u guys will see it soon xD ) .
Tomorrow i will test the temperature of the 250D case, and will update it here asap.

Many thanks for your words .

Hey 1stwind, what do call those fittings that bends 90 degrees in the middle on the corsair 250d build?

Clean and awesome build! I have a question on the first pic, what do you call those 90 degree fittings that connects the bend in the middle? Most of the fittings i find online has the G1/4 threading on one side.

It's fitting 90 female-to-female, really cheap one.
I will sell these stuffs when i make a online shop xD.

Back