• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello guys, checkout my "little giant" :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank you, one last question, can you send me a link because i cant seem to find them on ebay or frozencpu, performancepcs etc...

i dont have link cuz i make it myself :(
or stime i buy from China (dont worry about performance, Chinese water cooling product is actually very good).
so if you want to get some, add my skype, maybe i can sell u.

Whooofff. I just felt a little puckering from the southern region. Maybe yes, maybe no.

haha, I hate chinese products, but not water cooling products. I send them blueprint and they make stuffs for me :p
This radiator is an illustration :
16756860706_7cdabdffe6_k.jpg 16781634322_4576a36f57_k.jpg

Now I'm stuck and debating. If the OP is legit or not. Every build has a different background to it. One pic sticks out like a sore thumb in quality compared to the rest so idk why he would take a shot of a rig with a crappy camera but use super high quality for the rest. Now he makes fittings and is basically advertising that the chinese PC water cooling junk we tell folks to stay away from is good stuff and they make anything. To contact him and he'll get us good chinese PC water cooling gear. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, those pictures look to have reputed company water cooling gear and not some chinese knock off. Majority of pictures of peoples rigs use Bitspower fittings for the acrylic. I sense a hack here with all due respect or a future spammer. If I'm off than I apologize.

Here is my 02 . When he showcase his built here. He used brand name radiator, bits power fittings and EK water blocks etc to get you guys all sucks ins. Wow bla bla. Then, boom he shows you the good special designed Chinese radiator and the fittings he makes or association with the Chinese PC water cooling maker in China and he sell water cooling parts to you. Free advertising . You guys got doped.

Last edited:
Now I'm stuck and debating. If the OP is legit or not. Every build has a different background to it. One pic sticks out like a sore thumb in quality compared to the rest so idk why he would take a shot of a rig with a crappy camera but use super high quality for the rest. Now he makes fittings and is basically advertising that the chinese PC water cooling junk we tell folks to stay away from is good stuff and they make anything. To contact him and he'll get us good chinese PC water cooling gear. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, those pictures look to have reputed company water cooling gear and not some chinese knock off. Majority of pictures of peoples rigs use Bitspower fittings for the acrylic. I sense a hack here with all due respect or a future spammer. If I'm off than I apologize.

You can see, most of my part, i use EK or bits, i rarely use Chinese products. And as i said, they produce the products based on my blueprint so i just want to intro my own products, anything wrong here? I don't even have an online shop.
And second, you're saying that i'm using other's rig? Just because one pic i captured by my old phone Experia Z , an others i took by my new Canon EOS 700D ? I dont know what are you talking about, all of these pics i took from my personal flickr and facebook. LoL
My facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Lovan.night
My partner's facebook (he's the one who created this forum accout) : https://www.facebook.com/1stwind
btw, i made this for you <3
11335469_566588523482169_1881937779_n.jpg
Here is my 02 . When he showcase his built here. He used brand name radiator, bits power fittings and EK water blocks etc to get you guys all sucks ins. Wow bla bla. Then, boom he shows you the good special designed Chinese radiator and the fittings he makes or association with the Chinese PC water cooling maker in China and he sell water cooling parts to you. Free advertising . You guys got doped.

w0w.Ok, i saw your rig, it's pretty good.

Last edited:
Than my apologies. I feel very silly but it was just a speculation since at times we do get spammers around here. I misinterpreted your comments that you get Chinese water cooling gear and that they could make it for you. Once you added that if anyone could contact you, it gave me the impression that you were here advertising for gear and not the fact that you can get custom pieces made from China.

Again my apologies as I stand by my previous comments as you do nostalgic work. Hope you could forgive me.

Than my apologies. I feel very silly but it was just a speculation since at times we do get spammers around here. I misinterpreted your comments that you get Chinese water cooling gear and that they could make it for you. Once you added that if anyone could contact you, it gave me the impression that you were here advertising for gear and not the fact that you can get custom pieces made from China.

Again my apologies as I stand by my previous comments as you do nostalgic work. Hope you could forgive me.

I don't mind bro. I just want to make everything clear, and no misunderstanding here xD

Hey, I start to like you because you take criticism well and I appreciate that. When you came to this forum for the first time and post up some custom built water cooled PC in Vietnam. I immediately told my wife about it and I told her that I am surprised to see people in Vietnam soup up computer just as hard like us in the U.S. I have been vacationed in Vietnam 4X in the pass years. Great place to vacation. I can speak and understand Vietnamese about 50/50 % . English is mine prefer language. Ok enough said.

Hey, I start to like you because you take criticism well and I appreciate that. When you came to this forum for the first time and post up some custom built water cooled PC in Vietnam. I immediately told my wife about it and I told her that I am surprised to see people in Vietnam soup up computer just as hard like us in the U.S. I have been vacationed in Vietnam 4X in the pass years. Great place to vacation. I can speak and understand Vietnamese about 50/50 % . English is mine prefer language. Ok enough said.

Bro, come to VN next time please. I really want to meet u, and will take u visit around xD. we will talk about WC. Hehe

Some friggin awesome rigs man :)
Very well done on them! :thup:

Heh, I'm a fan of 90 degree bends myself :p

Best call out ever! :attn: I don't know why, but that just had me :rofl:

I can't wait to see how that case looks with fluid in it, some nice work on the flow plan from what I can see. I see a lot of different fittings, that rad is awesome, love the white and copper, what's the fin-per-inch on that bad-boy? I can see that going for premium dollar here. Some different thought into these rigs, keep up the good work, I will most assuredly hang around to drool over the pics.

It's fitting 90 female-to-female, really cheap one.
I will sell these stuffs when i make a online shop xD.

where do you live in Vietnam? Saigon, maybe when i come to Vietnam for vacation this fall, i will come by your place to check out all the cool rig that you build .

where do you live in Vietnam? Saigon, maybe when i come to Vietnam for vacation this fall, i will come by your place to check out all the cool rig that you build .

i live in Hanoi.
and sure. we hav same hobby, come i will take u around. any member of this forum :)

does the turret rotate? That would be hilarious. Nice touch with the link ammo. Now just figure out how to get it all to work and that would be a "Killer" machine :chair:

Back