• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Compatible RAM for asus hero 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gpuz.. cool. Try to update your driver.

You didn't run the stress test. Use aida64 stress test or prime 95 blend.

update driver via the gpuz or from gigabyte themselves.... and which one is the stress test... sorry for ignorance, new territory here

Ok, updated gpu from amd... Question tho.. When I go to device manager it says everything is up to date yet I downloaded a new one from amd... Is there a good program that checks and updates all my drivers

- - - Updated - - -

What a your opinion on the stuff I've shown you... Everything look normal?

Did you installed the driver you downloaded? If not, do so.

You don't want a program that installs drivers automatically. ;)

Everything looks fine so far... but you only ran that stress test for a few minutes. Give it an hour without stressing hdd or gpu. If that works and your driver is updated, try playing the game again.

Yup installed and ok no to driver program... Actually been playing for about an hour and no issues so far.. Ur awesome and thanks for your time. I'll update this thread after while for a status.

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta run to town in a bit to so I'll run test while I'm gone

So far no issues. Let the stress test run and it showed a pretty steady line. Of there is anything else I need to do let me know otherwise thanks for all your time.

Back