• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't Find 250mm Fans In The Uk?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I've a Xclio case which has 2 large 250mm fans on the side panel one is starting to hit the plastic that holds the fan in place and I've tried to bend it in position but after a while it goes back in to the same position where it slightly hits and it gives off this annoying grinding, now I can't seem to find the size of these fans in the Uk when I google search it's either a smaller 200mm fan and use cable ties in the corners to hold the fans in place or try and find 250mm ones. Ebay shows nothing I wouldn't mind changing them for more silent ones because this case was passed down a lot to a few people then to me and so I'd rather change to new now then suffer finding some when they have gone, I can manually speed them up and at the moment temps are in the mid 20's to 30's some days 23-28 and could get hotter so again would be good if I can replace them.

Back