• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG What's the best case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turner.kenny5

Hello there I need help. I'm going to do an extreme overkill build and I need help on what case I need. As right now I'm going to be buying intel 7700k, 2 gtx 1080 or 1080 ti (or something better). I also need help on what Ram to get I was thinking about getting CORSAIR Dominator

Welcome to the forums Mr. Turner. As far as cases go there are many deciding factors that need to be determined before choosing a case. So you're looking to SLI 2x 1080 or 1080ti's so you will most likely need a full ATX motherboard. It looks like you plan on doing a custom water loop based on your other posts so I would recommend a full tower or large cube type case for maximum water cooling capabilities.

If you could list a full parts list of what you plan to use it will help with this process. Also have a look at the link in my sig. There's a short list of quality cases there. That list is no where near complete but can offer a good starting point.

Back