• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Ryzen PPD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can do this for you but will have to wait for the weekend, machine is in production mode now. Do you want overclocked or stock results?

Weekend is perfectly fine; so would be stock; there is not indication in the FAH log on OC ... so a honest stock value is good.

Nathan,

Well, this "burn-in" is about 3 weeks old now and I've had other systems going for a few weeks prior to that using 48 cores. So, availability at the moment is pretty plentiful (something like 2 months now). They all A7 core jobs. Not sure what's needed (if anything) on the windows side to ensure their completion, but I know on the linux side, you're looking at needing a distro that's been released within the last 3 years or so (RedHat 7, Ubuntu 14 fully updated, Fedora 22, etc.) because of certain libraries the core requires.

Sure thing. I'll grab some logs when I'm at work tomorrow.

-Kirk

thanks for the info, I've got Ubuntu 14 on the rigs, may just need to run some updates.

Log file was uploaded. CPU was at stock with 2666 MHz memory. Stock all core speed was 3.2 GHz I think, at least that's what Ryzen Master was reporting. I thought it was supposed to be 3.05 GHz (with XFR) but I guess not. . .?

Log file was uploaded. CPU was at stock with 2666 MHz memory. Stock all core speed was 3.2 GHz I think, at least that's what Ryzen Master was reporting. I thought it was supposed to be 3.05 GHz (with XFR) but I guess not. . .?
Stock (with non XFR turbo) is 3.1ghz. I noticed that as well as the XFR on the 1700 is only supposed to be 50mhz.... Mine runs at 3.2ghz as well. Found it odd as well.

Back