• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vid card=no 3d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

heezer7

I cannot get my video card to run in 3dmode lately. my system is in the sig. i think it started when i got my dual amd. before i got the dual it ran games like diablo II in 3d now it only works in 2d directdraw mode. that was no big deal until i got warcraft III and it won't work at all. i tried the IRQ fix to make everything run off of one CPU that was related to the vid card but it changed nothing. anyone have any ideas or know of any fixes.

UPDATE:
Have now tried multiple driver versions and still nothing. the direct x 3d test starts up but flashes junk.
3D Mark will not run. It just shows a blank screen.

Last edited:
wow that's a stumper. does that hercules need any special bios settings? my geforce and ati both have specific settings that you have to be set in the bios to function properly. that's about all i got, maybe try another card to see if it works to narrow the possibilities

how many MBs is the vid card...in the BIOS put how many there are or put the ammout double your MBs....for ex

if I had a 64MB card I would try "64" or "128" in the BIOS

Spec

Back