• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo 3 is official :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would be down. Except my CD-key no longer works for Bnet for some reason (I checked last summer or so when I had reinstalled it...)
:cry:

I'm happy but anyone who is a Blizzard fan knows that the release date will be completely arbitrary.

I'll save the excitement for the release date.

I find it annoying playing in 800x600 on a 22" monitor, wish it could be a larger window :(

Still, doesn't really stop me from playing it. Diablo 3 looks like its going to continue the tradition of awesomeness.... graphics look wicked as too :D

Some people probably just don't find Diablo interesting. Each to their own eh, I'm one of the people that couldn't care less about Starcraft; there are bound to be people that are going to go "Wtf" to that...

Some people probably just don't find Diablo interesting. Each to their own eh, I'm one of the people that couldn't care less about Starcraft; there are bound to be people that are going to go "Wtf" to that...

Im with you on that as well.

I'm gonna sell the kids so I can play this all the time..... just kidding kids.... no really, I need to play this!

Hahah, such a short teaser and already people are wanting to sell their families to play it... they've done something right :p

Back