• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo 3 is official :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It looks badass and I can't wait, though the gameplay teaser reminds me of Titans Quest

Cool, I just spent the past 2 weeks playing Diablo II as a sorceress and my friend was a Palidan. I had the fire wall and it did almost 4000 dmg per second. It was insane... :)

I had 4 copies of D2 spread between my dad, brothers and I. We also had a stack of floppy disks that held our various mules. It was an easy system to exploit on LAN play. =)

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Graphics look pretty sweet too.

I think it is nice also. They kept close to the original look of the II. You didn't put enough nice in there. :D That weird stuck to 3D 2/3 view thing they had was always cool.

I see myself just destroying as much of the environment as possible....just to see what it can do to the enemies.

Still only 5 classes though. I was hoping for more right off the bat. At least the barbarian actually looks like one this time. I couldnt stand the look of the toon in D2.

Suckiness. I get move out and spend money on college and find an apartment and live on my own right before all the best games in years come out :(

This is where us old timers have the fun. We can have 12+ months of reserve to not give a crap about nothing but game.

Wiggles a cane at the young uns' I stole yer loot. Plus the wife is glad I am quiet.

////hahahhaa

Hehehe, probably have to rebuy D2 and LOD myself since my D2 disks have seen better years, and LOD who the heck knows where it is. Sorta hard to play agian though with on a 1920x1200 monitor though.

Hahaha, tell me about it... tried playing it on my 22" monitor and dear god... not to mention trying to run it in windows wants to kill my eyes.... :(

Blizzard have got me looking forward to the next 2 years or so and got me back onto PC gaming because of StarCraft 2 and now Diablo 3 oh sweeeeeeeeet gods thanks.

:santa:

OH......................MY...................GOD!!!!!

The gameplay video looks AWESOME!!!!!

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread - but I may have missed it - who's up for reinstalling D2:LOD and going through the new ladder while we wait in anticipation? I've been putting off work and studying for certs (why did I list that damn 70-270 exam on my yearly performance improvement plan) - so I might as well have some fun while I'm at it...

Now to find my discs... I've moved into my first house since I last played they literally could be hiding in any one of 30 boxes still left to sort through... *shudder*

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread - but I may have missed it - who's up for reinstalling D2:LOD and going through the new ladder while we wait in anticipation? I've been putting off work and studying for certs (why did I list that damn 70-270 exam on my yearly performance improvement plan) - so I might as well have some fun while I'm at it...

Now to find my discs... I've moved into my first house since I last played they literally could be hiding in any one of 30 boxes still left to sort through... *shudder*

Already playing on east ladder.. Have a 52 necro, 35 barb, 15 pally :)

Back