• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Different Backgrounds on Dual screens?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Benitora

I've seen pictures of this on other user's dual monitor set up, but I can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone know how to do this in windows 7?

Do you mean the same picture split over the monitors as one big picture? Or two completely different pictures, one per monitor?

Yep, go with DisplayFusion if all you're after is wallpapering.

Ultramon has some awesome features, though (though I think it's main attraction for mist is the extra taskbars on each monitor)

Another easy method if don't need any other features besides different backgrounds, and you're like me and don't like extra software:

Use image editing software to combine the two background images into a single image that has the dimentions of your two montiors (ex: 1600x600 if you have 2 800x600 desktops) and then set that new single image as your background using the tiled setting.

Back