• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Humble Bundle WEEKLY SALE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It could go to cyber deals, but I would generally crosspost something like this as it is directly related to games.

Moved to Cyber Deals. I left an expiring redirect in the game forum.

Why crosspost game deals when crossposting hardware sales in their specific forums doesn't happen? :p

It'd be really nice if they'd have a NEW offering, where 75% of the content is NOT from previous bundles that I already purchased... It's like a band that keeps releasing "new" CDs with two new tracks and ten old ones.

It'd be really nice if they'd have a NEW offering, where 75% of the content is NOT from previous bundles that I already purchased... It's like a band that keeps releasing "new" CDs with two new tracks and ten old ones.

Yeah :-/ Whan there's maybe 1 repeat I think 'well, ok...the other stuff is cool' but when there's one game that interests me, what's the point? Might as well wait for that one game to be less on sale somewhere else.

It just occurred to me that next time I go for a bundle sale, instead of installing the games i'm meh about...put them up for sale on the steam market. Dont forget...the bundle is not only giving you games on the cheap but your money is going to charity as well..where the steam sale, Greenman gaming, Direct2Play, origin etc etc has the money going into their pockets. (dont get me wrong, I love a good sale but if I had to choose, i'd donate some to charity over the bigger company)

Back