• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team site and AOL problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

I know that there's been a problem with AOL and the team site. It appears to work with IE, but not with the integrated AOL browser. I still haven't found a solution for that but was wondering if there was a way to link to specific documents on the site. We are trying to link the FAQ but are concerned about this problem as interested parties may not be able to see the FAQ.

Could AOL users please click Here and let us know whether or not it works. We will have to come up with another solution if it doesn't.

Yep it works that way with AOL. But I still don't like to minimize AOL then open up IE to any part of it with AOL.

Last edited:
THanks. We needed to know that the FAQ answers were at least accessible. I know that there has to be a solution for AOL users. If not then another redesign will be necessary as alienating AOL users was never the intention, but it would be better to be able to work with what we have as regular content is easier to edit and add to with it as it is.

the fact is, too many people still use AOL, to just ignore the problem. that page loaded fine for me, but the home page doesn't take me anywhere at all.

i use compuserve , which is AOL.

HELP....We Need A Fix....!!!!

Back