• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield Players, I will TK you...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsome

If we are playing in a game with TK on, and I am on the team that is down more than 5 players, I will come to your team and kill you until some of you switch, I will warn you multiple times. For those of you who choose to ignore the warnings flashing in CAPS and choose not to switch and stay on the team that has the most players and is winning by a landslide, I hate you and I hope you burn.

I switch to the underdog team every chance I get, I love the challenge, but I just played a 40 player Bocage game where the allies had exactly half the people the axis did, they took most of the bases and held them and our score dwindled to nothing, and after repeatedly telling them to even out the teams, I got fed up and went to their team and racked up about 20 kills on them, sure my score was like -40, but I enjoyed myself thuroughly, at that point the teams got about even and i switched back, but by that time we had only 15 tickets and we were still blinking red.

So F*@K YOU IF YOU DONT SWITCH TEAMS, and next time think about things when some guy is TK'ing you up the ace.

Then I won't be playing with you. That simple. I am a member of a clan. We fight as a team. That is the whole point of a clan to us. To think, act, and play as a team. We don't care if we outnumber the other side 2 to 1, we will not switch. That is our law.

XDC do not kill XDC.

The Allies didn't kill the Allies when they out numbered the Germans, and the Germans didn't kill Germans when they outnumbered the Allies...

But it's not just BF1942, we play EVERY game that way. But if you join a game that we are already in, please feel free to jump over and TK us. There will be more of us than there are of you.

But that way I'll have fun while evening the teams. I play for fun, and I dont call fun dying every time i try to cross the river in Bocage because we are outnumbered 2 to 1 and the score is 300 to 30, thats not fun for anyone on the losing team, and its not fair either, so if you want to be thickheaded and play the way you play, I dont care, but I'm gonna laugh watching you swear at me when i switch to your team and kill you 5 times in a row.

And I am not advocating TK, In fact both of you guys who said you do it for fun or it "rox" should shut the h*ll up and realize what I'm actually saying. I do it for a purpose, to make things even, I dont do it for the purpose of fun, although I have fun while doing it. I would hope I dont hear anymore "I like tking sometimes, it rocks" posts in this thread.

TKing in BF1942 ownz!!

I take a tank and kill everyone on my team, or blow up planes when they are about to departure HAHAHHA

Whatever, Ill post whatever I want when I want ... not you or anyone else gonna tell me where to post and what.
I play MY GAMES the way I WANT TO WHEN I WANT TO, you dont like it ?? too bad.

All I have to say is TKing is for people who really have no idea how to play the game. I hate when I'm playing a game and a guy Tks me for giggles. There is only one reason I can think of to Tk and that is when a guy is bout to nade his own team mates. You take his life to save the lives of others.

forcing people to switch sides is bull, when I start a game on a certain side I stay on that side, that's just how I play, and I personally like it when my team is outnumbered, I like a challenge, and unlike your childish self I can stand to lose, IN FACT, I enjoy losing more than winning, winning all the time is boring, if you cant cross the river without dying, find a new way or dont cross! I knew morons were a pain in the arse, but I never thought about what a moron on a mission could do to a good game......

Kerry

Sorry that was all one big sentence, im in a hurry

PS: TKing will cause people to leave the game, not switch sides....and TKing for fun.....I used to make fun of it, blaming it on those with no skill, but it can be fun if you target just one guy on your team whos being an ***, being a plane camper for instance, or waiting for a tank and then getting in it and sucking donkey, then you can kill him repeatedly.

Tking PWN3S joo L337 a$$
how about we make a battlefield Tking clan
I enjoy Tking more than winning just like Jawsome and rb26dett

Well the thing is, most of the people arent like you, most like the game to be fair, I can take losing, if the teams are within 2-3 people of each other, but when it goes over 5-6 and you are mercilessly beating the hell out of us, thats just sad.

I could care less about wining, I just wanna have fun .... BUT it doesnt mean I TK all the time ... if the game is good and intense, Ill play normally with no TKing...if the game is lame and boring ill TK you and everyone else!

rb26dett said:
I could care less about wining, I just wanna have fun .... BUT it doesnt mean I TK all the time ... if the game is good and intense, Ill play normally with no TKing

Well its good to know you arent totally retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back