• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual Piii Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

punisher2k3

Dual P3 Mobo

does anyone know where i can get a PIII Dual Mobo that supports 1GHz PIII's???? thanks for the help. also, what mobo companies made or makes these mobos(dual P3)???

punisher2k3

Last edited:
I have one

I happen to have an ECS D6VAA Dual socket 370 motherboard.

Here's my unfortunate story:
I bought 2 x P3 1GHz (133FSB model) for $250.00

I received 1 dead cpu that would post, but would freeze on booting ANY OPERATING SYSTEM. The other CPU boots properly but has random reboots (if I type and press ENTER really fast in MSWord, the system BSOD's.)

The CPUs do this on 3 other motherboards I tried.
The vendor refused to take them back because they only allow for a 15day grace period, where I took 45 days to check the cpus on multiple motherboards.

So..... I still have a D6VAA motherboard. If you want it, e-mail me an offer (It obviously got very little use, I think I still have the box, I have the manual & cables, & it has the latest BIOS update.) For your reference, I paid $45.00 (not including shipping.) for it about 1.5 years ago. My trials and tribulations are posted all across http://www.2cpu.com forums. If you aren't interested, check out ebay, there's a LOT of dual systems on there going for cheap.

--hope it helps.

dave

by the way, the D6VAA is only good for coppermines, NOT for tualatins (and no, no Celerons about 500mhz work in dual.)

Back