• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shad reaches 10,000 points!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gnerma

Welcome to the ever growing 10,000 point club Shad! Thank you for taking the time to get this far and thank you for all the care for the cause you've shown every day. May the day come when we see you hit even greater milestones.

Fold on brother :beer:

WOW, 10,000 points!! WAY TO GO SHAD! :bday:

we all really appreciate the hard work it must have taken you to get this far, here's to another 10,000 points with team 32!! :beer:

John

Thank you all for your kind words and support. It has been a true pleasure thus far folding in the midst of such teamwork and brotherhood.

Thanks Gnerma for noticing! I figured I would have to post that one myself..

ten thousand congrats shad! that is indeed a huge milestone and you have gotten to that point valiantly and we thank you for giving us the honor to fold with you!

congrats and i can't wait for the next 10k:D

FOLD ON
NAS

JetMech said:
Way to go Bro. And you're well on your way to 10K mo.:D Guess I'd better start packing for the trip down one peg.:( :p

Well you got a few weeks before that happens..:D

Statsman says its going to be around 1/17 before I pass you up...but I'm gunning for ya! :p

Congrats to Shad! Woohoo the top 21 are over 10k and the top 11 are over 15k. Who is going to enter the race to see who on the team gets to 100k first? :sn:
Use the Fold Daniel san....

belorsch said:
Congrats to Shad! Woohoo the top 21 are over 10k and the top 11 are over 15k. Who is going to enter the race to see who on the team gets to 100k first? :sn:
Use the Fold Daniel san....

Thanks Belorsch!

I would throw my name in the hat for the 100K race, but at this point I have the pedal to the metal and am pretty sure I won't be winning that one. Although if I were to hazard a guess I would say OC3d or Cmquisition will be the victor of that race.

I figure I wouldn't win either but I think of it as being like a marathon. As long as you finish, you are doin Da~n good;)

belorsch said:
I figure I wouldn't win either but I think of it as being like a marathon. As long as you finish, you are doin Da~n good;)

Very true! I am in it for the long haul (or until we lose good power sources and I have to pedal power my systems, might slow down then) so I will see you at the finish line:cool:

As everyone else has said... GREAT WORK... THX for the effort... It's folks like you that make this all worth while !!!!

llubon

llubon said:
As everyone else has said... GREAT WORK... THX for the effort... It's folks like you that make this all worth while !!!!

llubon

Thanks for the acknowledgement! I appreciate all the "atta-boys", but don't forget about the heart and soul of our team, its the "little guys" with 1 and 2 systems turning our WU's that get overlooked so often. So thanks to all you who are far too numerous to thank by name!:beer:

Back