• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock mounting holes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WinFlex

I am making a waterblock, but I can't find the exact dimensions of the four mounting holes around the sockets of socket A boards. I know AMD removed the holes from their spec list, but most quality mobos still have them. Anyone know the dimensions?

Also, information about the external and core dimensions of the TbredB would me much appreciated!

I have a piece of 2x4 inch 3/4 copper plate... the problem is that i don't know if it is large enough to directly bolt onto the four mounting holes around the socket... can someone please specify the dimensions?

I measured my WB holes, and got these appox. dimensions.
2 5/8" x 1 1/2"

they're accurate to an 1/8" of inch or so. The way I measured wasn't the greatest.

It would be cool if someone else could verify these.

tnx alot! :)
Yes, if someone knows of a specsheet that details the exact location and demension of the mounting holes, please post a link!

Back