• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8k9A3+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd like to know also, I'm getting ready to buy one next week. Rumor going around that these boards auto-unlock the CPU without you needing to worry about trace tape and conductive ink messes. Any truth to that? The 1/5 divider on these puppies sure looks nice too.

Kingslayer said:
I'd like to know also, I'm getting ready to buy one next week. Rumor going around that these boards auto-unlock the CPU without you needing to worry about trace tape and conductive ink messes. Any truth to that? The 1/5 divider on these puppies sure looks nice too.

The auto-unlock thing is true about this board and this is one of the reasons i want to buy it.I have also read that it can hit high fsb.In a review in Vr-Zone website it had hit 223 fsb.Amazing isn't it?

I don't know why this board isnt a screaming success though. Too new maybe. How can you beat 2 IDE RAID controllers (that's 12 IDE devices people) USB2.0, 233 MHZ FSB, 1/5 PCI divider, KT400 chipset? Not to mention the digital troubleshooter built onto the board is sweet.

AND it unlocks CPU's for you...

Back