• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As the new Mod(congrats hoot) said the Antec PS is sweet and so is the case that it comes with.

I have 2 overclocked Birds with Antec 400w psu's. So far they have proven to be the best psu's I have ever owned, stable and reliable.

i can get an Antec 400 watt psu at my local place but it only has 1 fan. do they have the same watt fan now with 2 fans?

$89.00 good or bad?

I have an Antec 1240 with the 400 watt PSU. The PSU is great, and the 1240 is positively cavernous. You can buy direct from Antec. Mine was delivered in two days UPS ground.

onvia.com and egghead.com used to sell Antec cases at better prices than the Antec site. I haven't checked in a long time but it might be worth a look.

Have anyone used that psu with an epox 8k7a? I would just like to make sure there ok cuase ive liked that case for a while and jsut bought that mobo yesterday...

Bobby Manus (Aug 02, 2001 08:38 p.m.):
Have anyone used that psu with an epox 8k7a? I would just like to make sure there ok cuase ive liked that case for a while and jsut bought that mobo yesterday...

I use the antec 403x 400 watt with an 8K7A+ with no problems!

oh the good old days at onvia I think I got my 1240 shipped for free for like 129dollars UPS ground but the case goes for over 140+25shipping now!

Personally I like the Antec SX840. I don't see the usefulness of the SX1240. What do I need with 6 5.25" drive bays??!!! With 80 gig HDDs being available now I can't see needing more than 3 3.5" internals and 1 3.5" external. 3-4 external 5.25s should be plenty.

Back