• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.0 c1"s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the thing that really bakes my noodle, is that peeps with the 2.53 c1's and the 2.8's, 19x and 21x multi, get way higher fsb's with those chips as apposed to the 2a c1's.:(

i would love to run my 2a at 180-190fsb. wouldnt that be nice.;)

jdmcnudgent said:
the thing that really bakes my noodle, is that peeps with the 2.53 c1's and the 2.8's, 19x and 21x multi, get way higher fsb's with those chips as apposed to the 2a c1's.:(

i would love to run my 2a at 180-190fsb. wouldnt that be nice.;)
Noodle Baker.:D

jgt.. love your chip, I should have never gotten rid of it:)

when you go to upgrade, I want to get it back, I can put my left arm down as a deposit

:cry: i don't know what i was thinking when i picked up my 2.0a w/o c1. i think that i'll have to go for a new chip when prescott comes out. i love intel but why mus they always make improvements AFTER i make the buy :mad:

lyle,
LOL. Thanks for the chip buddy. Awesome chip. I don't think I will let this go until prescott comes out and affordable. ;)

Got my 2.0A C1 from Runtime this afternoon, SL6GQ as advertised, this one is a week 46 Philippines, went for 160fsb right away, to hell with burn-in, been looping 3dmark and crunching P95 torture for 4+ hours now at default volts, I think this one's a keeper.

Back