• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok.. Which one of you lunatics did this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fever

Lol... It takes one crazy mofo..

myfree-1.jpg

I want to get a tatoo on my lower back with an arrow pointing down saying,

"Strickly NO Admitance
Max penalty = DEATH"

:D well it was funny at the time it was thought up, which was most likely drunk, but meh....

That pic has been around for a few years, when the K6 AMD's came out...and it isn't a perm. tattoo...good thing for them though...

Too bad the k6-3 never made it.... that was a GREAT chip too, it had 2x as much cache as the K6 and the k6-2, but like 1 month after the k6-3 came out, the Athlon 600 I think came out.

Also the k6-3's were really $$$

Adam

(Now isnt that some useless info!!!)

Wow... This really is pathetic... Did he not know that computer parts are only "state-of-the-art" for maximum 3 months?

Well, maybe not. And just to talk about temp tattoos: Most of them leave a trail that never vanishes... My friend has a bleached out dragon on her arm that will never completely go away...

Phil

Tattoos are bad, mmkay?

Oh, anyway, I've never seen a temporary tattoo that won't go away. WTF did they use to tat him with? Did they do it on road burn or something?

Lawsy said:
I want to get a tatoo on my lower back with an arrow pointing down saying,

"Strickly NO Admitance
Max penalty = DEATH"

:D well it was funny at the time it was thought up, which was most likely drunk, but meh....
It should read "one way only" or "exit only".

My "Alternate lifestyle" friends would laugh at a TAT like that on me Arse:eek:
Speaking of TATs...in some tribes, a tatoo is meant to signify a rite of passage or intiation to manhood..generally it has significance in the tribe and meant to last a lifetime.
In our Culture (for the most part) a tat is part of a fad...be fun to see some people 20-30 yerars from now w/ old Marylin manson tats or Q3 tats....I mean it shows exactly waht they were into..will you be proud when you are 60 that your rite of passage was Quake 3, a skanky k6 proc, or passing fancy alternate rock band?

ROFL, What an idiot! That has to be the worst idea for a tat I have ever seen. I hope that I never get that nerdy...

Toscani said:
If he works for AMD and it got him a raise and a promotion, then it was worth it :D

No way. He has to live with that thing on his forearm for the rest of his life. The tat is completely meaningless, and isn't even that well done. I think that has to be one of the stupid things I have ever seen someone place permanently on their body. If someone is going to get a tat it should at least have meaning, like the memory of a loved one or something, the AMD thing is just stupid.

Back