• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG Nikshub 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

OK dude I bow to you for you have nearly doubled my PPD and you now own OC3D. For this I say THANX on behalf of team 32. WTG!!!!!!!!

Well if you guys would come into the irc channel every-so-often...you would get to see nik post his stats every five minutes and then tell us how he pwns us all..

so i encourage you to come and join us

zirc is the network
#ocfoldingteam is the channel

and yes filip has a nice little program that lets you join from the web....the only we ask of you is that when you join please type /nick (newnickname)

linkage coming:

http://godd.no-ip.org/IRC/1/
http://godd.no-ip.org/IRC/2/

hope to see you all there

scoobiedoo

Guys thanks, but you can really thank WEDO, it is really all his fault, he MAKES me do it. I must PWN him one way or another, and there is much more coming, I am putting the hurt on him big time. I have an 8 layer yatta in teh works and about 12Ghz on top of that to borg within the next few weeks. FOLD ON!

PS, scoobie, you are my personal pwnee. Now go fetch me the paper... :D

Dayum! That's insane, you really increased your output as of late. And with all that other borging and the yatta coming soon Wedo as well as OC3D will have to start watching their backs. Looks like Wedo's run at 2nd place is short lived. Wedo, do you have anything in reserve?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.... Congrats *grumble* on the production increase Nik. You've been doing a great job pumping up the production. However.....

Flashfx2 said:
..... Looks like Wedo's run at 2nd place is short lived. Wedo, do you have anything in reserve?

Are you kiddin' me? I know Nik doesn't believe for a moment that I would just go quietly in the night. Today my cpu count is, or should be, 33. Come back to this in two weeks.

"Let the Folding Battle Start" (again)

Wedo

Well I bow to you catz even if my yatta were up and running i'd still get smoked. :eek: So may the AMD be with you.

woord, guys. That's some hefty production you got there. Keep it up!

<Arkaine23 backs away slowly and then bolts off to do some more Borging>

Bumpage for an awesome guy....

Everyone please give your props to this guy he is what we all wish we were as folders

scoobiedoo

yes pwned again by Nik

scoobiedoo said:
Bumpage for an awesome guy....

Everyone please give your props to this guy he is what we all wish we were as folders

scoobiedoo

yes pwned again by Nik
Thanks scoob...

<broken record time>
For me borging, building etc is a personal quest. Not for points (although I can't wait to pwn WEDO) but in hopes that one day FOLDING can help cure genetic diseases like my daughter has (yes she is fine but needs to be on a protein restricted diet). Sadly or 'selfishly' THAT is the numero uno motivation that drives me to fold. I just want to say again...

I thank EACH and every one of you for folding and I am happy to be among you all.
</broken record time>

Back