• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Something different here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Preachr46

I have been folding for over a year now with my t-bird. The last few months all I ever saw in my F&H folder was core 65. Now it is showing core65 & core78. How can I have a tinker & gromacs core at the same time?:D

F@H will download a core when it needs it. Even if it is not used, it is saved so it won't have to dl it again. You had a tinker wu finished sometime when you weren't aware, probably a time when gromacs weren't being sent out. Don't worry about it, it is fine. I have about 4 different cores on my comps from the different types of wu done

I cannot afford more than one computer at a time on my income. I can barely keep this one going with occasional upgrades. By retire, I mean I must find it a mew home, or give it to some one who truely needs it. Or donate it for a contest prize.

Sell or give it to a fellow team 32 folder who is folding with a PPro200 like I was and needs an upgrade.

I've always got room for one more :D

The cpu is an Athlon 1.4 t-bird. It is the top stepping AYHJA I think
Factory unlocked &266fsb only. I am unsure who to give it to, a moderator or senior member would be more knowledgeable about that than me. If one of them wants to e-mail me the name of a candidate that will be OK. NAS Soccer would probably be best to decide.

I want it! I could use a good CPU for another folding rig.

Preachr46 said:
The cpu is an Athlon 1.4 t-bird. It is the top stepping AYHJA I think
Factory unlocked &266fsb only. I am unsure who to give it to, a moderator or senior member would be more knowledgeable about that than me. If one of them wants to e-mail me the name of a candidate that will be OK. NAS Soccer would probably be best to decide.

Sounds like a good way to see that it gets to a folder truely in need.

You could also sell it in the classifed section and help cover your new rigs operating expenses for awhile.

Back