• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any1 had a 0319 MPMW (not RPMW)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
arnoldma, if you can get one, buy it before they go. Any 1700DLT3C will be better than none, and someone else's experience doesn't guarantee yours. You and I could have contiguous serial numbers and it wouldn't guarantee you would get what I might get. Or that I would get what you might get. It's a lottery.

Will another one be better than the one you have? Who can say but 2300 at 1.8v isn't great I'll grant you but it's not to be laughed at, is it?

I just got a 1700 MPMW 0319 today...does 2.1 on default voltage using a SLK-800a with a 92mm tornado fan...using my backup board right now, a kt266a chipset board...so I am limited on FSB and also a serious undervolt when set past default voltage...this CPU should easily do 2.4 at around 1.75 - 1.8 on a good NF2 board and good air cooling...

Thank you for that Glock my old pal. My 319 just came in yesterday, and i was wondering what speeds I could get a stock.

Gonna put it in a Soltek 75FRN2-RL, it came yesterday as well, now I just need memory and powersupply.

Thnaks for the info though. I was very curious as to what the 319's are capable of.

Any chance you are going to try and go higher with it???

As soon as the BIOS chip for the Asus gets here...it will be in a NF2 board...see how it does in it...hopefully the MB will give out before the CPU in it also...it is a rev 1.4 so I am still limited to FSB with the VDD voltage issue...

Just have to love a CPU like that :D...

Good luck with your setup when it gets fully completed cutter...hopefully yours will be like mine or even better...

IMHO...they're nothing outta the ordinary...on first boot...well I take that back...I had to boot to adjust the settings...so on second boot the lil buggar did...11*225 at 1.75v...I shot a tad more fire in his behind...1.80v and got it uP to...11*230...this is on air...and by this time...this puppy was jus about smokin...53-55c...so I backed it down...I've still got another brand new unopened one to fire uP...but I'm in no hurry right now...I've got a 0310xpmw that'll do the same numbers...but on less voltage...AND much less heat...:cool:

btw...I have no valid sig anymore...cause...partz iz partz...an I seem to have collected a ton o partz...so for this post I'm runnin a NF7 with twinmos 3200 & a volcano 11/smartfanII...I suppose I could lower the temps some if I turn uP the volume...ahh...I mean speed uP on the fan...at 5200rpm it wakes the dead:eek:...anyone got any earplugs...

Back