• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do yall think of my Ti4200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperDave1685

Here are some pics. This was done about 2 weeks ago, I've just haven't gotten around to take pictures yet.Gonna crank it up today to see how this performs. I'm hoping for about a 50Mhz oc anyways. Here goes:
modti42201.jpg
modti42202.jpg
modti42203.jpg
modti42204.jpg

just 50mhz!!
is that on memory or core? and what it the stock speeds ? 350 and 600 ?

DrSpanky said:
just 50mhz!!
is that on memory or core? and what it the stock speeds ? 350 and 600 ?

Way lower. My 4600's stock speeds are 300/650. Nice setup though.

SuperDave1685 said:
Here are some pics. This was done about 2 weeks ago, I've just haven't gotten around to take pictures yet.Gonna crank it up today to see how this performs. I'm hoping for about a 50Mhz oc anyways. Here goes:

Heh... a bit of overkill on those ram modules... but then again, this is the overclockers forum :cool:

Be careful not to put your eye out with those ramsinks :D

Cheers, Flix

Ti4200 stock speeds: 250/513 (64mb) or 250/444 (128mb) although many later 128mb cards have 513 on the mem.

I would have done a heavy mod like that on my GeForce3 Ti200 but I want to be able to use most of my PCI slots. With my current cooling solution on my GeForce3 Ti200 I can't use 1 PCI slot which is ok because I got 5. Some of my friends can't use 3 PCI slots :eek: because of their big heatsinks on their video card. Sometime there are sacrifices that have to be made.

Well the stock speeds for this card (found with powerstrip) are 250 on the core and 445.5 on the mem. I noticed when I cranked up the core to just 266 the back of the core was real warm. I bet if I left my finger on it for about 30-40 sec, I would have probably burned it. Is it ok for it to run that hot? I'm planing on modding the BIOS according to the sticky in the nVidia forum so I don't have tp use system resources to run powerstrip. Can someone tell me how to run 3D mark 2001 SE in a loop to test my card? Thanks guys!

oh btw- those ramsinks are from and older socket 370 Celeron from 98. The mobo fried on me, so I had no use for the heatsink.

Re: Re: What do yall think of my Ti4200?

flixotide said:

Be careful not to put your eye out with those ramsinks :D

Cheers, Flix

LOL yeah u dont wanna make yourself blind with that thing u wont be able to see your 3DMark2001SE score to see if u made the card faster :)

Back